1.16.2009

Tyler's Baptism

On Saturday, January 3rd our oldest, Tyler, was baptized. It was so nice. We had tons of family and friends there for this special occasion. As soon as Ty woke up on Saturday, he started a list he titled "My Baptism Day". The whole morning he kept track of what he did and when he did it. It was pretty cute. After saying his prayers before bed that night, he asked for some clarification on how baptism works. After I answered his questions he said "I think I got one of my sins back" (apparently there was some misunderstanding of my explanation). Turns out he had said something unkind to Bailey and decided to say one more quick prayer to repent. I just love this little boy. He is such a good example to his brothers and sister and tries so hard to do what he knows he should.

No comments:

Post a Comment