4.15.2009

Easter Sleep Over




Sunday afternoon Robert's sister's kids came down for a sleep over. I figured we'd spend Monday going to the Sea Center and to the local Natural Science museum. What I didn't realize is that they are both closed on Mondays, even with the kids all out of school. Needing something to do, I packed up all 10 kids (between the ages of Jack and 8) and we headed to the beach. It wasn't nearly as crowded as I thought it might be which was a pleasant surprise. We parked and unloaded and the kids started playing. I'm pretty sure that the people around us were placing wagers amongst themselves on how quickly I'd lose one of the kids. I was quite pleased that I managed to bring home as many as I took.

2 comments:

  1. cute pictures the kids had a great time--when is it our turn??

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a brave woman!! i for sure would have lost someone...

    ReplyDelete