5.06.2009

Jack's Blessing

This past Sunday we blessed Jack at church. We were glad that we could spend the day with family. I'm pretty sure we came close to doubling the size of primary. America took way better pictures of the kids then I did, so you can check out her blog if you want to see the happenings.

Jack didn't want to cooperate for a picture but I had to take one of his blessing outfit. I made this when we blessed Peyton and made sure to add the trim from Tyler's, so he could have claim to it also. Every time a baby has been blessed in it I kick myself for not having done the embroidery yet. Finally, a few weeks ago, I found a place here that did it for me. Embroidered on are the names and birth years of everyone who has been blessed in it.

It's an idea from Martha. It's a good thing.



2 comments:

  1. It's a precious thing! I love this little outfit. I think Josie's neighbor Petra is going to do Mias. What a great idea! Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks great jenna if this one is a boy i am planning on him borrowing it too

    ReplyDelete