8.27.2009

Preschool

I'd decided to keep Bailey home this year rather than put her in preschool as my boys have all done the year before kindergarten. I'd done some planning which included some resources from a website I've used before for a some activities with my kids. A few weeks ago I was back on this website and discovered it had tons more stuff that I'd overlooked before. It has 3 years worth of preschool curriculum all planned out (2, 3, 4-6 year olds). It is Christian based with weekly character traits mixed with academic work and it's completely free! How much better can it get? Check it out, the link is on the right.

3 comments:

  1. OH Jenna - I'm so glad you posted this link. Josie was telling me about it yesterday and I was very interested. I've been feeling a little like I'm sort of doing the odd-man-out-thing by not having Paige go to preschool. But truth is - I'm not ready to send her! I want to keep her all to myself for just a couple more years. :) But I still want to do some sort of "preschool" thing with her. Thanks for posting that! I'm off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love having her home! Madi and I had a great time during her year before kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete