9.30.2009

Bailey's Family

So, Bailey has a million dolls and stuffed animals and they all have cute, silly little names.
She has recently reserved 5 names for her future family.
She has never talked about the names for her own children before and has become quite defensive of them as her brothers think them down right ridiculous. These are names that have never been used for any of her toys. She speaks so matter of factly about them being the names of her children and husband.

Here they are:

John- her husband (and NOT the name of the 17 year old boy she has a HUGE crush on at church. Scandalous!)
Shyla- her first daughter
Sparkle- her second daughter
Jacob- her first son
and
Dinosaur- her second son

I think she's done a really good job mixing traditional with contemporary/Jurassic, don't you?

4 comments:

  1. That is hilarious...I wonder if any of the names will stick...I have a note I wrote back in like 3rd grade and I was going to name my kids Justin and Samantha...nope...changed my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask Bailey if I can borrow Sparkle for a future daughter...it has a ring to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this just made me laugh - and a lot! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete