8.26.2010

First Day of School

There are lots of pictures from this summer I still need to get up, but for the grandmas, these needed to get posted quick...
Tyler's in 4th, Trey's in 1st and Bailey is in Kindergarten.


After taking the one above, Bailey said "wait mom, I want a stylish one". She's crazy...

Jack will be starting preschool in a couple of weeks. Since hanging up the backpack rack in our kitchen he's wanted nothing to do with his. I wasn't too concerned. I figured once he saw the big kids with theirs he wouldn't object to using his. I was right. This is the second day of school...
Every morning since, and everytime I say "come on Jack, lets go get the kids" he runs over, grabs his backpack and heads out the door.

They've been coming home exhausted but are having such a good time. We expect only good things this school year!

7 comments:

  1. Jack is getting so big! They all are... so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute. I love the excitement of new backpacks! Jack is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What better way to end the day:-) I love this so much. They are adorable and look happy about going to school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On behave of this Grandma, I thank you for posting the pictures. I can't believe how big Jack looks! They are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny. Freudian slip - I meant behalf, not behave...I guess I was thinking about them at school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos everyone looks handsome and cute.

    ReplyDelete