9.26.2010

Responsible Parenting, I know.

It's been a rainy summer. The kids were tired of being inside. I was tired of them being inside. This was a rainy day. So rainy in fact that this is how my neighbor went to get his mail. My kids weren't nearly so worried about getting wet. Tyler raced back and force igniting shrieks of glee from a drenched baby brother...
Trey took the opportunity to relax a little. Yes, there was enough water to keep the boogie board afloat...
Bailey did whatever she felt looked cute and then asked me to take a picture...
And Jack, well, Jack was enjoying the cool, crisp beverage served up by our sidewalk...
YUM!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Kids being kids! So fun!
    By the way, maybe you should just let your kids bring the neighbor his mail next time - he dresses like he's pretty apprehensive about getting wet.

    ReplyDelete