2.20.2009

Our 4 Week Old


Our little Jack is now 4 weeks old! He's outgrown his newborness and is a full blown baby. He's super sweet and so much fun. He still has the love and adoration of his siblings and is very well taken care of. A few days ago Jack was having some tummy issues and was crying. Usually that triggers one of the kids to come running making sure a bottle is being made for him. When Peyton came into my room he told me I needed to hurry and get Jack milk. I explained the problem, and with a furrowed brow, Peyton left the room. A few minutes later, Jack stopped crying and Peyton returned. He softly rubbed Jack's head and said he was under the table. "Under the table?" I asked, assuming I'd misunderstood him. "Yep, I was saying a prayer that Jack's tummy would stop hurting." How sweet is he?

2 comments:

  1. Jenna, I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog! Congratulations, Jack is SO cute and little! It looks like you are all doing great! Your children are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK that is just about the sweetest story ever. Made me teary :) Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete