2.08.2009

Why I Love Our Trampoline




A few years ago, some good friends of ours gave us a trampoline they had, but didn't need. It was sooner than I would have bought one, but we gladly accepted it and set it up. The outcome of putting this enormous thing up has been quite amazing. Not only do my kids LOVE it but they love to play with each other on it. I'm always looking for things that all of my kids like to do together and so far, nothing comes close to the trampoline. Yes, there are those moments when in reenacting an awesome move from Kung Fu Panda someone does get hurt, but so far nothing too bad. They are goofy and giddy every time they all get on it. I love it! Nothing makes me smile like seeing signs my kids really do love each other.

1 comment:

  1. that is the same reason we love ours--hours of fun together

    ReplyDelete