2.13.2010

What I've Learned in the Last 27 (and counting) Hours

Well, at least been reminded of.

Don't ask. Just let me vent.

This needed a title. (Hey, a flipping Grecian Urn got one. Blah.)

Ode to Tempting Providence

Fresh air is a marvelous luxury.
Good shows are on only when you are too busy to watch them.
Cats are overrated.
Nice people don't take themselves too seriously.
Technology is fallible.
You can never have too many wall outlets.
I sure love my kids.
Their daddy isn't so bad either :)
Walgreens photo lab just might be magic.
Sometimes cookies are a source of stress (who'd have thought?).
Tardy just means a little more family time.
Sometimes unexpected good news is way more fun then expected stupendous news.
There are good people. Good, good, people.
Happiness is relative.
So is stubbornness.
And sanity.
Cub scouts are indeed prepared.
I am usually right. Ask my kids. They think I'm psychic.

The End.

So thank you, 27 (and counting) hours of my life that I will never, ever get back. You may have just proven my kids right!

I knew you would.

No comments:

Post a Comment