5.23.2011

Arkansas

See, this is where having a sister really pays off big :)



I'm tired of not having snow. Had it only been a decision between my husband and I, I would have been hauling the kids off to the white stuff on my own. My sister, however, was fully on board with my idea to go hunting for snow. Had it only been a decision between her and her husband, she'd be still missing snow. So, Josie and I were totally determined to make it happen, and our husbands were mildly in shock at their realization that they'd married women prone to similar bouts of insanity. All we had was a date. MLK day. My kids had a holiday. Up until 2 days before we had no idea where we were going. We were tracking the weather between New Mexico and Georgia and found a little spot up in Arkansas so off we went...

No comments:

Post a Comment