5.23.2011

Easter Weekend



There's a little zoo just outside of Austin that we decided to check out. My kids have decided that this is the "best zoo ever"! We were the only ones there so the kids roamed freely getting up close and personal with the animals.





We went to the State Capitol and Visitor's Center. It was exciting! And by that I don't mean educationally stimulating. I mean we lost Trey on one of the 4 elevators and Jack jumped the rope and made a mad dash for the judge's seat. I'm not sure what standard protocol is, but I'm going to guess that there were some security guards seriously under performing. There's no way we didn't provide reason to be kicked out.







Also on the agenda, a cavern tour and river swimming at McKinney Falls and Pedernales Falls State Parks. Just for kicks we drove through Bastrop and Buescher State Parks too.



No comments:

Post a Comment