3.12.2010

Trey

I am willing to bet that there isn't anything this kid couldn't talk someone into or his way out of.
Yep. He's that good.
I'm fairly confident he won't make it through kindergarten without his "first kiss".
Yep. He's that smooth.
I've been told he's gotten what he's wanted because of his big blue Bambi eyes.
Yep. He's that cute.
I've watched him stand up to his own Goliaths without batting an eyelash.
Yep. He's that confident.
I've felt his little arms around my neck and his tiny hands pat me softly on the back.
Yep. He's that sweet.
6 years ago this ray of sunshine we call Trey joined our family.
Yep. We're that lucky.

Happy Birthday my Trey!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Trey! Wish Ya'll lived nearby-I am conviced our kids would have a blast together and so would we! I still say it must be the day-Keira is the same way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, we love you, Trey! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete