12.16.2009

Family and Friends,

We thank you all for the love, support and prayers on behalf of Peyton and our family during this time. We are truly grateful for the Christ-like love that has been and continues to be offered on our behalf.

The funeral is being handled by Restwood Funeral Home and the arrangements are as follows:

A viewing will be held from 8:30 a.m until 9:40 a.m. on Saturday, December 19th, at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, 502 Southern Oaks, Lake Jackson, TX, 77566.

The funeral service will follow at 10:00 a.m. at the same location.

The interment will be on Saturday, December 19th at 2:00 p.m. at the Rosewood Cemetery, 2602 S. Houston, Humble, TX, 77396.

5 comments:

  1. we are so sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet little boy. forever families sound like a good idea but when you are put to the test, not everyone would be willing or able to still believe and know that it is true. I've read your caring bridge and family blog and have been so inspired and my faith has been strengthened knowing that it's possible to be at peace through such trials. I have hugged my girls tighter today and I am greatful that we have all been given the gift of the temple and the sealing power to be a forever family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please know I am truly sorry for your loss. I know the pain of losing a child to a DIPG. My 8 year son Matthew was lifted up in March of 2007 after an almost 18 month battle. I hope you can take comfort knowing Peyton is surrounded by such wonderful children. I will pray each day that you are all comforted until the day you are reunited with Peyton.

    God Bless.

    Rich ~Angel Matthew's Dad~
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/matthewmcgowan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your journey and Peyton's life, not only with us but with others who will be strengthened by your faith and the faith of your family as they go through their own trials.
    We know that you know that Peyton is in good company...but we also know that knowledge doesn't make losing a child any easier. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all! We will always be here to love and support you in any way that you may need!

    Brita Binns (Angel Hannah's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so very sorry... we indeed mourn with you. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    Love, The Huish Family
    www.teamsadie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jenna (and Robert!). Very few things can bring tears to my eyes instantly like this. I so wish I could be there with you two right now. Please know that I'm thinking of you all. I wish I could have been closer to you guys during all this. I love you!! - Christin Carbiener

    ReplyDelete