12.02.2009

Kindergarten Feast

The week of Thanksgiving, the kindergartners had a feast. They were allowed to come dressed up for the event. I, of course, recommended that Trey be an Indian. A very vital part of the original feast but more importantly, a much easier costume to come up with.

Trey had a different idea.

"I will look RIDICULOUS as an Indian!"

He was SO lucky we had an acceptable color sheet to sacrifice for the cause.

Sunday night here's what I came up with...


After taking this picture, he said "Wait! I need to do my Pilgrim face."



He was the lone Pilgrim at a party of Indians.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Jenna!!!! Trey looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Mija,
    I still have to laugh when I think of the Pilgrim face. Mima was so correct when she said your kids have the best sence of humor.

    ReplyDelete